We are committed to conducting business in accordance with these principles to ensure the protection and maintenance of the confidentiality of personal information.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will determine the purpose of collecting the information.
- Unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law, we will only collect and use personal information for the purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes.
- We will only retain the personal information necessary to achieve these purposes.
- We will collect personal information in a legal and fair manner, and obtain the understanding or consent of the relevant individuals in appropriate circumstances.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purpose of use, and to the extent necessary to achieve these purposes, personal data should be accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information through reasonable security protection measures to prevent loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will provide customers with information about our policies and practices related to personal information management.